Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ch-ch-changes....

Moving on...

It's been awhile, hasn't it?   I know some of you track my health and well-being by my frequency of posting (thanks Deb!).  I'm sorry if you've been worried.  Everything is fine here.  Great, in fact.

I've gone and gotten myself a job.  A real one, with a salary and an office and, oh please God, a future.  And a full work schedule.  One that leaves me with little time for blogging.  I don't want to give it up entirely, but, honestly, running four blogs simultaneously is just too much for one person with a full-time job. 

I know.  It's a bad habit to keep starting them every time I get a new idea.  I'm on the verge of becoming the Crazy Blog Lady.  It's time to make some changes.

And since I really can't bear to let any of my little blogs (and their wonderful readers) go entirely, what I've decided to do is consolidate a bit.

Pannifer's will end.  Or at least, I'll stop posting to this site.  Instead, I will consolidate with May December Home, which will become May December Home and Food.  It will feature home design ideas and thoughts on recycling as it does now, as well as ideas for entertaining, enjoying life, celebrating the inevitable (Celebration Fridays), and the occasional recipe.

I hope my foodie readers will make the journey over to that site.  It's a friendly place, with a great community.

Thank you for two and a bit great years here.  I've learned so much from this blog.  Shared triumphs, disasters, and meals with you. 

I started it to augment our little food shop.  But the food shop is gone.  And we've moved on.  I hope you can make the move with me.

 

No comments: